Best hotels in Nashville Tennessee
Best resorts in Nashville
* The high-quality resorts in Nashville, chosen by our expert, including luxury hotels, boutique hotels, budget hotels, and Nashville resort deals. Read the opinions and book.
*The Hermitage Hotel
* The Hermitage, which opened in 1910, is Nashville’s most storied hotel. If there may be a story to inform about a president traveling Music City or legislation being debated all night long at the nearby Capitol there’s possibly a Hermitage connection. These days the resort is all about old-world charm with new-world convenience.
* The Fairlane, with its flawlessly curated soundtrack, the wealth of herbal light, sleek contemporary design, and choose antique touches, is a hip oasis of art and hospitality in downtown Nashville. Highlights encompass free freshly brewed espresso delivered to your room at any time and the comfortable hour at the fourth-floor restaurant.
*Omni Nashville Hotel
* The Omni Nashville Hotel is a must-stay hotel, even as Music City’s luxury resort picks have proliferated substantially in latest years. The property balances a long listing of services with touches of Nashville charm. Hire some hot Nashville female strippers to come out to your event this weekend.
*21c Museum Hotel in Nashville
* Urban, industrial and visionary, 21C Nashville is a luxury motel that takes place to be – quite actually – a contemporary museum with modern-day artwork exhibits on every floor. A fixture in downtown Nashville, this smart museum hotel provides a busy restaurant, suites with terraces and yoga in the principal gallery.
*Kimpton Aertson Hotel
* With crisp, easy interiors and ultramodern design, this hip boutique resort in the rising Midtown local merges art, Southern comforts and elevated dining with nods to nearby Nashville culture. Further features encompass a rooftop pool, modern-day restaurant and destination spa.
*the Germantown inn
* Rooted in history, however not musty or quaint, this present-day hotel presents a lush respite from the city’s urban core. You’ll sense connected to Nashville’s roots besides sacrificing luxury.
* Design is the watchword in this art-centric hotel. Noelle melds a Thirties basis with a 21st-century attitude, resulting in a creative oasis surrounded via Nashville’s ever-rising skyline. Noelle appeals to each local and site visitors alike.
*Hotel Indigo Nashville Downtown
* This motel is housed in a former financial institution building and themed in honor of the close by historic Printers’ Alley district. It’s as appropriate a base for a downtown Nashville journey as any.
* The Bobby is a buzzy, high-energy motel – as evidenced by means of the truth that there are three bars for its 144 guest rooms – in the heart of downtown Nashville. A narrative story about the fictional ‘Bobby’ weaves personality into even the most pedestrian details.